Quay eyeware - Quay eye ware
I recently bought a pair of sunglasses and the side part of the sunglasses broke.I know that its a pair of affordable sunglasses.
But wearing it once and the side hinge broke in half. Because it was my favorite pair I wanted to get it fixed or replaced since its from their company.
So I emailed the company asking if I could get it fixed or replaced and they claim that its not their fault.I was willing to pay for the expenses of it getting fixed but they totally ignored my request and just sent me a reply stating that its not their fault.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Eye and Ear Care
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a pair of rimless glasses from GlassesUSA with high hopes having read a fair amount of positive reviews. Most say they got them in time, had great quality,..."
- "From: Me Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2016 4:42 PM To: email@example.com Subject: Customer complaint On 5/21/16 I came in for my eye exam. Store 0099 in Onalaska WI. I had picked out..."
- "The first pair I bought was My Girl from Urban Outfitters. After a month of having them, I accidentally scratched the lenses beyond repair. I emailed Quay, and their response..."
- " Greentest is a great tool to help us detect the level of nitrate for fruit and vegetables. WHO sugeests max daily intake of..."
- "This dress exceeded my expectations. The first I ordered was champange in size 16. The size was much too small, and the color wasn't one I liked, but if it..."
- "They screwed up my order and then refused to refund my payment even though the show time day was in the future. They told me that their system did..."
- "I love I love kickboxing hence the name :) it's like burning massive calories at a party, cause the music is pumping and you just have fun whilst working out...."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."