Featured Not resolved

I recently bought a pair of sunglasses and the side part of the sunglasses broke.I know that its a pair of affordable sunglasses.

But wearing it once and the side hinge broke in half. Because it was my favorite pair I wanted to get it fixed or replaced since its from their company.

So I emailed the company asking if I could get it fixed or replaced and they claim that its not their fault.I was willing to pay for the expenses of it getting fixed but they totally ignored my request and just sent me a reply stating that its not their fault.

Review about: Quay Eyeware Sunglasses.

Had an Experience with Quay Eyeware?

Comments

Quay Eyeware - QUAY AU bad quality, worse service Quay Eyeware "The first pair I bought was My Girl from Urban Outfitters. After a month of having them, I accidentally scratched the lenses beyond repair. I emailed Quay, and their response..." Read more Visionworks - Bad exam Visionworks "I had a exam in March 2016 took 1 hour took script to be filled at another place turns out wrong script had headaches so went to dr pt and..." Read more GlassesUSA - Sent me broken glasses, with wrong prescription. GlassesUSA "The Progressive Lens sunglasses I ordered from Glasses USA arrived broken. One lens was completely out of the frame, rendering them unwearable. When I called to report this problem, I..." Read more Widex - Hearing Aids Review Widex "Eight-nine years ago purchased an Oticon for my right ear from an Audiologist in Santa Barbara on Castillo. Very pleased with this hearing aid. A year later based on a..." Read more Priceline is Fraud Priceline "Bought a hotel reservation that was changeable. Turned out it was bait and switch. Out over $1200. See the screen grab of the actual page I purchased from. Note the..." Read more Lexus - Dangerous design+airbags failed to deploy Lexus "Hybrid CT200h doesn't have a "park" setting on the gear shift. Car must be turned off. Unfortunately, a new driver in this car would not know that. In this case,..." Read more Maaco - Bad paint job and broke window Maaco "Took my SUV in to have the driver side painted. Plan black was used and you can see the difference because I have sparklers in my black paint. But when..." Read more Other Company - Shady business practices Other Company "I was hired to design a responsive website for victor the owner of "Marsh General Contracting" http://marshgc.com/ - as you can see his current/old website is down because the previous..." Read more