The first pair I bought was My Girl from Urban Outfitters. After a month of having them, I accidentally scratched the lenses beyond repair. I emailed Quay, and their response was essentially that since it was my fault, it's not their problem. I emailed UO instead, and UO allowed me to exchange them for a brand new pair!!
My next purchase I bought Highly Strung and Jet Lag. When I received Highly Strung, part of the paint on the logo had chipped off (see photo). I was disappointed but knew they wouldn't do anything about it. After a few months of having them, I used generic lens cleaner that I've used on mirrored lenses before with a microfiber cloth, on my Highly Strung lens. In the photo, you can see that some of the mirror seems to have scratched off, making it look foggy.
After the lens messed up like that, I moved onto wearing Jet Lag as my default. After a few weeks of continuous wear, I noticed the label decal that was on the left lens was broken up. It did not come to me like this. I took a microfiber cloth, and it completely wiped off of the lens completely. This made me really mad, because if they're asking $50+ for these, the decal should at least stay ON. In the picture, you can see that the label is completely gone without a trace.
I've also noticed that with all three pairs that I own, the screws or hinges on the arms get worn out really easily to the point where the arms have no push to them.
I took my complaint to their Instagram, and the next morning I wake up and find that they had BLOCKED me. I emailed their customer service and have yet to receive an email back. The way they conduct social media is extremely childish and petty.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
You May Also Like
- "13867 sausalito rd in san leandro, ca is a rental house. when the rain started house smelled like litter box. Owner Maria Leal refues to clean up house. Her daughter..."
- "I recently bought a pair of sunglasses and the side part of the sunglasses broke. I know that its a pair of affordable sunglasses. But wearing it once and the..."
- "Elaine M Dolci has got to be the worst excuse for an eye doctor ever. She works in Merritt Island / Cocoa Florida area. Rude, impatient and unprofessional...."
- "Ordered 16 pink rosebuds for niece's 16th birthday. What arrived was 8 pink and 8 white fully bloomed out roses. They requested pictures which I sent them 3..."
- "NuWave generally sells their ovens with the clear dome that, with regular use, cracks and or self-destructs within 6 months to a year. The cost to replace the dome..."
- "All seams on the chair the dye is all coming off to an ugly white colored leather underneath. Barely any use to the chair. I contacted Slumberland and they said..."