The first pair I bought was My Girl from Urban Outfitters. After a month of having them, I accidentally scratched the lenses beyond repair. I emailed Quay, and their response was essentially that since it was my fault, it's not their problem. I emailed UO instead, and UO allowed me to exchange them for a brand new pair!!
My next purchase I bought Highly Strung and Jet Lag. When I received Highly Strung, part of the paint on the logo had chipped off (see photo). I was disappointed but knew they wouldn't do anything about it. After a few months of having them, I used generic lens cleaner that I've used on mirrored lenses before with a microfiber cloth, on my Highly Strung lens. In the photo, you can see that some of the mirror seems to have scratched off, making it look foggy.
After the lens messed up like that, I moved onto wearing Jet Lag as my default. After a few weeks of continuous wear, I noticed the label decal that was on the left lens was broken up. It did not come to me like this. I took a microfiber cloth, and it completely wiped off of the lens completely. This made me really mad, because if they're asking $50+ for these, the decal should at least stay ON. In the picture, you can see that the label is completely gone without a trace.
I've also noticed that with all three pairs that I own, the screws or hinges on the arms get worn out really easily to the point where the arms have no push to them.
I took my complaint to their Instagram, and the next morning I wake up and find that they had BLOCKED me. I emailed their customer service and have yet to receive an email back. The way they conduct social media is extremely childish and petty.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "From: Me Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2016 4:42 PM To: email@example.com Subject: Customer complaint On 5/21/16 I came in for my eye exam. Store 0099 in Onalaska WI. I had picked out..."
- "I ordered a pair of rimless glasses from GlassesUSA with high hopes having read a fair amount of positive reviews. Most say they got them in time, had great quality,..."
- "I was introduced to Quay Australia Sunglasses last year and absolutely loved the sunglasses I was gifted and after two weeks they broke. The hinge broke on the side and..."
- "POSHMARK ALLOWS THE SELLING OF COUNTERFEIT MICHAEL KORS HANDBAGS! COUNTERFEITS ARE ILLEGAL TO BUY AND TO SELL! I WAS WARNED BY POSHMARK BECAUSE I WAS LETTING BUYERS KNOW WHICH BAGS..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "I purchased two of the toilet bowl lights and installed it but the light does not turn off. It is on constantly therefore it will wear out the batteries much..."