I was introduced to Quay Australia Sunglasses last year and absolutely loved the sunglasses I was gifted and after two weeks they broke. The hinge broke on the side and was a complete loss because there was no way to repair them with my abilities.
So recently I decided to splurge and buy myself another pair. I've had them again about two weeks and my latest pair broke off in the exact same way. After reading their refund policy "9. All risk of loss or damage to the goods passes to you when we despatch the goods." and "Sorry though any wear and tear or personal damage will not be covered."
So basically they're not responsible for providing poor quality unless it is damaged at the plant before it's sent.
So basically don't waste your money. I bought a knockoff pair of Quay's and they are much more of a quality product and so much cheaper.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Insurance Plans Acceptance|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
You May Also Like
- "The first pair I bought was My Girl from Urban Outfitters. After a month of having them, I accidentally scratched the lenses beyond repair. I emailed Quay, and their response..."
- "BEWARE!!!! I recently had an Insurance Billing error for an eye exam at Visionworks at the 2156 E. Williamsfield Rd. San Tan Mall Gilbert Arizona and after..."
- "I found this website while waiting for my EBD glasses and got a little worried because of the negative reviews, but my glasses are P-E-R-F-E-C-T!!! I ordered progressives and..."
- "I just left Smartstyle with my 14 year old son in tears. I took him for a simple trim, I wanted the hair out of his eyes. I specifically told..."
- "Will freeman is a Master LIAR!! Along with his trashy slutty wife!! He will steal your money, lie and string you along for as long as he can! He claims..."
- "The last few boxes of Ritz crackers that I have bought from Food Lion in Asheboro North Carolina fall apart at the touch you can't even put peanut butter on..."
- " We arrived at the Red Roof Inn Sharonville Ohio we checked in and took showers As We Lay Down we noticed there were two roaches crawling on the wall..."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."
- "I got a Tee Shirt instead of a Hoodie I ordered and I haven't gotten anything back from then other than canned responses. The hoodie was a XL Men's hoodie...."