Asheboro, North Carolina
2.1
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I was introduced to Quay Australia Sunglasses last year and absolutely loved the sunglasses I was gifted and after two weeks they broke. The hinge broke on the side and was a complete loss because there was no way to repair them with my abilities.

So recently I decided to splurge and buy myself another pair. I've had them again about two weeks and my latest pair broke off in the exact same way. After reading their refund policy "9. All risk of loss or damage to the goods passes to you when we despatch the goods." and "Sorry though any wear and tear or personal damage will not be covered."

So basically they're not responsible for providing poor quality unless it is damaged at the plant before it's sent.

So basically don't waste your money. I bought a knockoff pair of Quay's and they are much more of a quality product and so much cheaper.

Review about: Quay Eyeware Sunglasses.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Quality.

Had an Experience with Quay Eyeware?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion