I was introduced to Quay Australia Sunglasses last year and absolutely loved the sunglasses I was gifted and after two weeks they broke. The hinge broke on the side and was a complete loss because there was no way to repair them with my abilities.
So recently I decided to splurge and buy myself another pair. I've had them again about two weeks and my latest pair broke off in the exact same way. After reading their refund policy "9. All risk of loss or damage to the goods passes to you when we despatch the goods." and "Sorry though any wear and tear or personal damage will not be covered."
So basically they're not responsible for providing poor quality unless it is damaged at the plant before it's sent.
So basically don't waste your money. I bought a knockoff pair of Quay's and they are much more of a quality product and so much cheaper.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Insurance Plans Acceptance|
What I liked
What I disliked
You May Also Like
- " I purchased my glasses less than six months ago from a Lens Crafters and paid almost 400 for them. Within a month I noticed a strange foggy pattern that..."
- "I was introduced to Quay Australia Sunglasses last year and absolutely loved the sunglasses I was gifted and after two weeks they broke. The hinge broke on the side and..."
- "In February of this year my retina detached, causing the vision in my left eye to require a much stronger prescription. I was unable to wear my contacts and..."
- "I just left Smartstyle with my 14 year old son in tears. I took him for a simple trim, I wanted the hair out of his eyes. I specifically told..."
- "Will freeman is a Master LIAR!! Along with his trashy slutty wife!! He will steal your money, lie and string you along for as long as he can! He claims..."
- "The last few boxes of Ritz crackers that I have bought from Food Lion in Asheboro North Carolina fall apart at the touch you can't even put peanut butter on..."
- "Omg old lettuce thankfully very little of it and no tortillas with my fajitas? Triangle town center in Raleigh is having some issues with online ordering and the app orders...."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."
- "I first spoke with chat agent Peter. He gave me the part numbers of the LED headlights that supposedly fit my Subaru. I made the purchase and three..."