2.1
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I was introduced to Quay Australia Sunglasses last year and absolutely loved the sunglasses I was gifted and after two weeks they broke. The hinge broke on the side and was a complete loss because there was no way to repair them with my abilities.

So recently I decided to splurge and buy myself another pair. I've had them again about two weeks and my latest pair broke off in the exact same way. After reading their refund policy "9. All risk of loss or damage to the goods passes to you when we despatch the goods." and "Sorry though any wear and tear or personal damage will not be covered."

So basically they're not responsible for providing poor quality unless it is damaged at the plant before it's sent.

So basically don't waste your money. I bought a knockoff pair of Quay's and they are much more of a quality product and so much cheaper.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $40. The author is overall dissatisfied with Quay Eyeware and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about quay eyeware sunglasses from Quay Eyeware was quality Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Quay Eyeware.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Eye and Ear Care category for more informed decision or compare Quay Eyeware to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Quay Eyeware?

Comments